Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Humbled

I am beyond excited!!! Today I found out that I will be one of the lucky few women to appear in the 2014 Ripped Goddess Aspire to Inspire Calendar!! Ripped Goddess is a page on Face Book dedicated to women who who are passionate about health and fitness! What I love so much about it is that it's real women from so many walks of life who have dedicated themselves to health, fitness and exercise. The stories are remarkable and I'm truly humbled to be a part of them. It's real and it shows that a healthy lifestyle doesn't happen over night, it takes hard work and dedication! It takes struggles and motivation and support by others. I've always said we are our own worse critics and it's true but when you see others that have had the same struggles and better yet the same results there is a kind of kindship that fuels your fire to continue. I have found this will always be a journey because health and wellness isn't a destination it's a state of being and there is always room to feel better, do better and look better. Congratulations to all those who entered, they were brave enough to put their stories out for the world to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment