Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Back In Action

I can't believe I've only made one post in the entire year of 2013! That should tell you how focused I've been. Since my last post I have lost my Mother and a number of other things have been well let's just say I've had several distractions. Through it all I've remained dedicated to my physical activity actual probably working out more than I ever have but I haven't been eating well and I've been drinking like a fish! Nonetheless your girl is back on it. The good thing is if you fall down you can always get right back up! I've been preaching it through every post. Anything that is within control you can change! It's time for some changes! Make your plan now! Stay tuned more frequent posts to come! Go get the happy healthy you! After all you only get one body cherish it and it will cherish you!

No comments:

Post a Comment