Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Challenge Accepted

I'm beyond excited, nervous, anxious and everything in between. I have joined my Gyms fitness challenge and enlisted my dear cousin to join me which she did without hesitation! I've been slipping so band the last few month with various stresses in my life and I'm not having it at all! Time to get this train back on track. I've been going to my same Gold's gym faithfully several times a week since 2007 and every year they have a transformation challenge and every year I notice it but that's about it. It stopped me in my tracks this year. Just what I needed to get focused again. It was right on time and like a beacon of light at the end of the darkest tunnel ever! Yeah I work out like crazy but my alcohol intake is through the roof which has been accompanied with bar food and junk that doesn't fuel the body the way that I need it to. So almost 7 years after my goal weight loss the pounds are slowing creepy back on. For all these years I allowed myself to be up or down 5 pounds from my goal weight which I managed to keep up until about this past year. Although I've gained no where near back what I lost anything over that 5 pounds above my goal weight is unacceptable and it's gotta go! So I'm pulling out all the stops. Two different boot camps a week, A personal trainer 3 days a week, Various drop in gym times and of course my periodic 5K's, 8K's or 5milers! I feel blessed to have so many people rallying behind me. Anyone who knows me when I say I'm going to do something...it's done! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment