Thursday, November 7, 2013

Mood Booster

I don't know about you but I know specific things that affect my mood: cloudy days, eating bad food, and not exercising. These are just all energy sucking. The cloudy or rainy days seem to drain me. I hate the cold too but atleast if it's sunny I'm happy. If I eat something bad I instantly feel bloated and sick and ask myself why I bothered. The exercising part is one thing for sure I've noticed that makes the biggest difference I thik I can go two days max without working out. Anything beyond that I'm a cranky witch. It's just impossible to feel bad when those endorphins kick in. Not to mention the energy that comes along with it. As I sit here and feverishly type I'm thinking to myself all I want to do when I get to the gym tonight and think it can't get here fast enough. It truly is an addiction and one that I'm thrilled to have. I never thought ever in my life I would be anxious to get to the gym! Who's gonna join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment